When you are getting any electrical work done on your property, you need to ensure that the professional has the right licensing. For instance, an electrician who handles powerpoint fittings or wiring installation won’t have the certification to handle main line connections and disconnections.
There are certain electrical jobs that are very complex and need the services of a skilled and specially certified electrician like the ones at Quick Connect Electrical . These professionals are called Level 2 Electricians. This particular accreditation allows the electrician to offer specialised electrical connection and installation services. Energy companies such as Ausgrid and Enedeavor Energy provide these certifications. An electrician with this certification can work near the main connections provided by these energy companies and they can provide a variety of service such as:
- Reconnections & disconnections- A Level 2 electrician can establish service line connections between the electricity network and the customer’s property. They are able to disconnect the consumer mains from underground as well as the overhead lines. In addition they can reconnect lines that had been disconnected in the past and can establish temporary connections too.
- Energising and metering- These professionals can install the main meters and energise the service. They are also certified to install off-peak meters, solar panels, replace older meters and relay switches with newer equipment wherever necessary. They can recommend the right product sand install outdoor and indoor electrical fittings.
- Overhead and underground serving- A level 2 electrician can install & repair underground and overhead service main connections as required. They are required to get permission from the company before commencing the work; but having the Level 2 accreditation makes the job easy. The experts can replace old or malfunctioning fuses, connect the lines to the electricity supply mains and can replace actives and neutral links.
- Service Upgrades – If you require any service upgrades or need to install additional electrical lines, a Level 2 electrician can handle that job too. They have the certification, licensing, the right tools and experience to handle these jobs.
- Repairing Damaged Cables – The Sydney climate can get pretty hot in the summer months and the cable insulation can get damaged in the heat. When the copper wiring within, gets exposed to the air, it can cause a range of problems that have to be repaired without delay. If you receive a notice from your service provider about a defect notice, you should call a Level 2 electrician. They will inspect and replace or repair the lines as required.
Quick Connect Electrical has been in this business for a number of years and knows what it takes to provide customers with excellent electrical services. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us at this number- 1300 725 894.
Every home has a number of light switches and these are required to switch on and off lights, appliances and various equipment. These installations also see a considerable amount of wear and tear as they are used on a regular basis. While most good brand switches are made to last for a long time, they can deteriorate, get damaged or just stop working over a period of time. (more…)
Chandeliers are lighting fixtures that have been used for hundreds of years and they continue to be popular even in the modern day. While it may not always be possible to get large ballroom style chandeliers installed in your home, you will find there are a number of new and innovative chandelier designs and styles available on the market, that are ideal for residential and commercial applications. (more…)
It’s very common for us to reach for an extension cord when we find that a power point is too far away when we want to power or charge an electrical device or equipment in our home. There is no doubt about the fact that an extension cord is a very convenient solution in situations such as these. (more…)
Light switches are required to control fans, lights and all the other electrical fixtures in your home. They are an integral part of any electrical installation and have to endure a significant amount of wear and tear. If you find that a particular switch in your home doesn’t work as it should or has stopped functioning completely, it becomes important to get it replaced without delay. (more…)
We at Quick Connect Electrical get a number of requests from customers wanting to install security lighting on their property. In addition to CCTV cameras, they also want to install floodlights and other lights in the outdoor spaces of their property. (more…)
As a homeowner you want to ensure that you maintain your utility bills at a manageable level and make efforts to save electricity every opportunity you get. While switching off the lights and air conditioning in rooms that aren’t occupied, or zoning your HVAC system helps a great deal in meeting this objective, there is one other simple thing you can do to improve the energy-efficiency of your home- replace your standard bulbs and lighting with LED fittings. (more…)
Property owners like to ensure that their home or commercial establishment is safe and secure. In addition to having strong locks on doors and windows, they also install CCTV cameras in various spots on their property. If you want to increase the security levels on your property, you can get and security lighting installed. (more…)
Electrical problems can arise out of the blue and of that happens it’s important to have a good local electrician on call. A sudden outage can bring activities on your property to a standstill. While homeowners do get impacted by electrical outages and other problems, commercial property owners get impacted to a greater extent. This is because electrical problems can affect the workings of their business, reduce the productivity of their staff and create a very bad impression on customers. (more…)
Electrical surges can impact various appliances and equipment in your home. Many people use individual surge protection devices to protect their TVs and computers. Since people have so many appliances in their homes that will mean they also have too many surge protection devices. (more…)
and Get $50 Off any service