You require different levels of light at different times, and in different settings. When you’re working on an intricate project or cooking a meal, you need bright light that provide best visibility. On the other hand, when you’re reading or just want to relax, you need softer and gentler light. At Quick Connect, we recommend that you call us for a dimmer installation.
What is a Dimmer?
A dimmer is a control that allows the intensity of the light by controlling the amount of current the bulb receives. Lower current will lead to softer and weaker light while higher current will lead to brighter and stronger light. Dimmers can work with lighting types such as halogens, LEDs and incandescent.
Where Should You Install the Dimmer?
Dimmers are suitable for most rooms and spaces. Even in areas where task lighting is imperative, a dimmer control gives you the option to reduce the amount of light when 100% of the light output is not needed. Here’s a list of rooms you can install the dimmer in:
- Dining Rooms and kitchen – Dining rooms need a softer, more welcoming environment so a dimmer will fit right in. You can dim the lights when you want to have a romantic dinner with your partner or enjoy a relaxing time with your family.
- Bathrooms- Bathrooms usually require the lighting to be bright but if you would like to enjoy a nice relaxing bath, then a dimmer will certainly assist with this
- Bedrooms – Dimmers are useful in bedrooms as they can create a relaxing environment. You can dim the lights as soon as bedtime approaches and set the right mood for you to sleep.
How Can We Help You? With 30 years of combined experience in this field we have handled a significant number of dimmer installation jobs in our lifetime. We understand how these fixtures work and know the dimmer installation process like the back of our hand.
- Our technicians will study your current lighting fixtures to determine if they’re compatible with dimmers.
- They will help you choose the best products from the market and ensure your dimmer is compatible with your lighting
- We can install different types of dimmer switches like rotary or push button
If you want to know more about our dimmer installation or have questions regarding our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Quick Connect. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or enter your details and questions in this contact us form.
and Get $50 Off any service