Outdoor spaces require both functional and decorative lighting to ensure the space is used to its full potential. If your outdoor area isn’t sufficiently lit, you won’t be able to navigate through it safely. Without proper lighting, your outdoor spaces can become unsafe and hazardous. With the use of correct outdoor lighting your space will not only be functional but will also look amazing! At Quick Connect, we can help.
Characteristics of Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting is specifically designed to withstand outdoor conditions and provide the right amount of illumination. Here’s a list of characteristics all outdoor lighting systems should have:
- All outdoor light fixtures should be weather-resistant. These lights need to withstand rain, intense sunlight, and hot or cold weather without becoming damaged.
- The system requires the cabling to be of an outdoor grade or to be installed underground with the use of trenching. If the wires are exposed, they can create a hazardous situation and cause harm to people on the property.
- These lights should be installed strategically to highlight and disguise different features of your property. Outdoor lighting in both residential and commercial properties should be planned carefully in order to showcase them in the best way possible.
Places to Install Outdoor Lighting
Different areas of your property will require different kinds of lighting. Our experts will create a lighting plan based on your requirements and preferences. Here are some places that need outdoor lighting on every property:
- Driveways and walkways and pathways
- Stairs and steps
- Emergency exits
- Lawns and landscape areas
- Pools and ponds
- Decks and patios
- Any decorative elements like fountains, company names, signs, trees, etc.
A strategically lit property looks beautiful and is safe to navigate in during all times of the day. You don’t want your home, store, or office building to be bland and dark during the evenings and nights. Good lighting will help highlight the beauty of your property and make it safer.
How Can We Help?
We have ample experience with outdoor lighting and know which products to use to get the best results for our clients. Here’s how we can help you:
- Our experts will assess your property carefully and will determine what kind of lighting you need to ensure your property looks good and is safe.
- They will then present an estimate of the cost and help you plan your budget. Outdoor lighting can be expensive if it’s not planned well.
- We will purchase good-quality products that work well in this environment. We only use materials that have proven to work well in real-life conditions.
- Our expert installers will install the lighting system cleanly and efficiently, without compromising the beauty of your outdoor landscaping.
If you want to know more about outdoor lighting or have questions regarding our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Quick Connect. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or enter your details and questions in this contact us form.
and Get $50 Off any service