Electrical circuits aren’t an easy concept to understand and most home and business owners aren’t familiar with them. In the simplest terms, an electrical circuit is a path that electricity takes to get from the power source to the appliance and back. In most residential and commercial properties, the circuit emerges from the circuit breakers and fuses and travels through a complex system of wires, switches, and appliances. At Quick Connect, we have an expert team of electricians who understand the electrical circuit installation process like the back of their hand. They will make sure that your system is installed safely and efficiently.
Dedicated Electrical Circuit Installation
Heavy-duty appliances, devices, and machines require a dedicated electrical circuit to function well. A combination of these devices can’t exist on the same circuit because that would cause the system to fail and the device might sustain damage. Here’s a list of devices and appliances we need to install a dedicated system for:
- Air conditioners, both central and window
- Microwave ovens
- Electric oven
- Electric cook tops
- Electric Hot Water heater
- Hot tub like spa and Jacuzzi
Regular appliances and light fixtures can work on regular circuits and don’t need a dedicated system. You can run several lights and fans on a single circuit without any problems. Our electricians will still isolate some circuits to ensure all power points get access to electricity and all devices.
Why Should You Hire a Professional for Electrical Circuit Installation?
As explained above, these systems are very complicated. While there are some articles on the Internet that explain the installation process, this is not a task for DIY enthusiasts without any experience with electrical installations or certifications. Poorly-installed circuits can disrupt the entire electrical system in your property and damage the appliances placed on it. If you want an efficient system that doesn’t cause accidents or damage your expensive devices, you need to hire a professional. Here’s how we can help you:
- Our electricians will arrive at your property and discuss your electrical requirements with you.
- They will look at the architecture of your property, study the existing system, and determine how to install the circuits accordingly.
- They will use high-quality wires, breakers, switches, and switchboards to ensure electricity flows smoothly through the entire system.
- They will double check the system carefully to ensure it works efficiently and is unlikely to cause problems before they consider their job done.
Our electricians are well-trained and experienced. They also have the right licenses and certifications to handle these jobs. If you want to know more about electrical circuit installation or have questions regarding our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Quick Connect. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or enter your details and questions in this contact us form.
and Get $50 Off any service