Almost everyone requires connection constant and reliable access to the Internet for their personal and professional tasks. For that, you need a properly installed data cabling system. At Quick Connect, we can install an organised and efficient data cabling system in your property. This system will be designed with your requirements in view and customised for your usage and setting.
What’s included in the data cabling installation process?
We have worked on several data cabling installation projects and understand how the process works well. Our goal is to install a system that’s durable, flexible, and can grow with your requirements over the years. The installation process includes:
- Network planning – You want your data cabling to be discreet so it doesn’t disrupt the flow of design on your property. If the cabling isn’t installed in a planned and organised manner, it will be quite visible and that will have an impact on the overall beauty of your room. Installers will study your property carefully and plan the cabling installation based on the design of the room or building. They’ll ensure the access points are placed near devices that require connection and install cabling in areas where they’re less visible.
- Access points – Most properties use Wi-Fi but even these hubs require well-placed internet access points. These access points should be within easy reach of the devices to minimise the amount of exposed cabling. For example, if you want to connect your smart TV to the internet, you need to make sure the access point is as close to the television as possible in order to get the best connection to the Internet.
- Installing cable hubs – Cabling in large and complicated networks needs to be organised and consolidated in order to be manageable. Installers will add cable hubs to different areas of the system to ensure all the wiring is organised and repairs or replacements can be performed easily. This will help ensure the data cabling installation is systematic and there’s no tangled mess of wires left behind.
- Equipment – The quality of the Internet depends largely on the quality of the wires because frayed and damaged wires can disrupt the flow of data. The access points and routers should also be of good quality in order to ensure there’s no disruption of data. A reliable installation service provider will purchase the right equipment and ensure all wires are of good quality to help preserve data integrity and flow.
Why choose us?
- We have more than 10 years of experience in this industry and a solid customer base so you can rely on us to do a good job.
- Our electricians and installers are licensed and well-trained.
- Our pricing is honest and straightforward with no hidden costs.
- We offer 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and a money back workmanship guarantee.
If you want to know more about our data cabling installation services here at Quick Connect, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or fill in this contact us form. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services.
and Get $50 Off any service