As a homeowner you want to ensure that you maintain your utility bills at a manageable level and make efforts to save electricity every opportunity you get. While switching off the lights and air conditioning in rooms that aren’t occupied, or zoning your HVAC system helps a great deal in meeting this objective, there is one other simple thing you can do to improve the energy-efficiency of your home- replace your standard bulbs and lighting with LED fittings.
We at Quick Connect Electrical recommend to our customers that they should aim at replacing all the bulbs on their property with LED bulbs and fittings of a good brand. We are the expert electricians that can handle every scale of residential and commercial electrical jobs. We are the Residential Electricians in Sydney that focus on ensuring our customers get value for money and we provide various solutions that can help them improve the energy-efficiency of their property.
Led Lights – The Benefits
- LED bulbs offer 80% more energy-efficiency compared to standard bulbs. This is because eight percent of the energy gets converted into light and only around 20 percent is lost as heat. This means, they emit more light at a lower wattage, which helps you save money on your energy consumption.
- Since these bulbs emit less heat, they also help maintain a more comfortable indoor temperature and reduce the stress on your HVAC system, which in turn helps you reduce your utility bills.
- When you invest in LED lighting of a good brand, you can be sure that these lights will provide between 30,000- 50,000 hours of illumination. This means you don’t have to worry about replacing them for a number of years depending on the amount of time you use them per day.
- Many people feel that these bulbs are very expensive when compared to standard bulbs. It’s true that the upfront price is much higher than that of standard bulbs. But when you match the price of the bulbs against the amount of illumination time they provide, you realise that they provide value for money in the long term.
- Since these bulbs don’t have to be replaced for a number of years, it makes them low-maintenance solutions as well.
As you can see, there are a number of benefits to opting for LED lighting. These can be installed in the indoor and outdoor areas of your home. They offer significant cost savings when used in the landscaping as they provide you the illumination required to maintain the security and aesthetics of your property, at a low cost.
We at Quick Connect Electrical have been in this business for a number of years and know what it takes to provide customers with cost-effective LED lighting installations that provide them value for money. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us at this number- 1300 725 894.
and Get $50 Off any service