We all have had to deal with sudden electrical issues at some time or the other; and when that happens, it throws your schedules out of gear and you start frantically looking for an Residential Electrician in Sydney. This is why it’s important to keep handy the contact details of a reliable professional who would be able to provide prompt services. In fact the best way to reduce the chances of any electrical issues from cropping up is to schedule regular preventive electrical maintenance.
We at Quick Connect Electrical provide excellent electrical maintenance plans for residential as well as commercial properties. As part of these plans, our expert electricians will come over to your location at pre-decided intervals and check all the electrical installations for general wear & tear as well as damage.
Preventive electrical maintenance
There are a number of benefits to opting for preventive electrical maintenance, such as:
- Helps keep your home safer. It’s possible to attend to minor electrical problems before they go out of hand and cause electrical shock or a fire
- It’s a good way to keep your insurance costs low. If you have up-to-date wiring (especially if your home is older), it’s likely to help in keeping your insurance premiums down
- When you maintain all the electrical installations regularly, you will find that the electrical appliances in your home work more efficiently, which increases their longevity; this saves you a significant amount of money on the replacement costs
- It reduces the chances of high repair charges in the future. When you fix smaller problems very promptly, you save yourself the time and trouble of fixing more complex issues in the future
How to reduce the costs of electrical maintenance
- Ensure you keep your electrical appliances clean and that they have sufficient ventilation. This prevents them from getting overheated and helps reduce the stress on the electrical installations in your home.
- Use appropriate bulbs in the light fittings and lamps
- Check the manufacturer instructions prior to using new appliances
- Do not overload the outlets or the power boards with too many plugs
Signs that you need to get electrical maintenance
While it’s important that you get electrical maintenance done regularly, if you do notice any problem, its best to have it attended to without delay. These are some signs that you need to call in an electrician without delay:
- Appliances feel hot to your touch
- Dim or flickering lights
- Circuit breakers trip regularly
- You experience shock when you touch an electrical appliance
- You hear arcing from power boards or electrical outlets
- You detect a burning smell coming from an appliance
We at Quick Connect Electrical handle residential and commercial jobs of any scale. Call us at this number- 1300 725 894. We provide prompt and efficient services and provide guarantees for our work. You will also find that we have very reasonable pricing and you will find our customer service to be excellent too. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. You have the option to book a time online & a representative will call you back for additional details of your requirement.