If you run a business that is open even in after dark, you need to make sure you have well-planned parking lights. In addition to making your property look more attractive, they help make the area more secure and safer for your customers as well. Just simple floodlights aren’t sufficient and it’s a good idea to hire experts like the ones at Quick Connect Electrical to provide excellent commercial parking lot design and installation solutions.
If you have inadequate or improper lighting, it becomes easier for vandals and miscreants to operate in an unhindered manner in the darker areas on your property. Having the right kind of lighting is a great way to reduce the chances of vandalism and other crimes. We are the experts that can provide excellent commercial lighting solutions at very cost-effective pricing.
The aspects we take into account
Commercial parking lot lighting is a specialised job and there are a number of aspects we take into account while carrying out this job such as:
- The lights in the parking lot need to throw sufficient illumination with less of a glare, as that can easily impact night vision.
- We also check the consistency of the lighting and make sure there are no dark patches anywhere.
- Installing lamps that emit clean white light makes it much easier to distinguish colours and details.
- LED lights are an excellent option for showing colours correctly; both to cameras and witnesses.
- We also make sure that the lighting fixtures and blubs don’t throw excessive glare and recommend solutions that are in line with local council regulations that govern outdoor lighting installations.
- We ensure that the right kind of lighting is installed so that you get high-quality CCTV camera images, which helps in case you need to identify miscreants or if there is a crime.
Energy-efficient outdoor lighting
We provide various energy-efficient lighting solutions and recommend the use of LED lights. These are 80% more energy-efficient than halogen lights that are traditionally used in such applications. The upfront costs of these lamps is higher than standard bulbs; but they last for up to 50,000 hours which makes them a cost- effective option for commercial properties that have to run the lights at night for longer periods of time. These lights are available in a range of colours and hues and you can create the ambience you want on your property in addition to having the right kind of illumination as well.
When you hire us for this job you can rest assured that only the best quality materials and workmanship are used in the work. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. Regardless of what your requirement is, we can provide you the best services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us at this number- 1300 725 894