At Quick Connect, we’ve noticed that both our residential and commercial clients have become more concerned about security on their properties. They install sophisticated detection and alarm systems to ensure people without authorisation can’t enter their property. We always recommend good security lighting because these systems can enhance the security of your home or commercial establishment.
What is Security Lighting?
As the name suggests, security lighting is a lighting system that helps increase the security of a property by illuminating all outdoor areas. These lights are installed in strategic areas of your property and will focus on entryways, escape routes, and places that criminals can potentially use to enter. Here are some benefits of security lighting that you should consider:
- Deterrent – Criminally inclined individuals are more comfortable when they operate in the dark so light will be an active deterrent and keep people off your property. Security lights, including motion sensor lights, will flood the area and make criminals less inclined to take the risk and enter your property.
- Works With The Security System – If you have CCTV cameras and other such security systems installed on your property, you should consider installing security lighting as well. These lights will help the CCTV cameras capture more faithful images during the night time.
- Safety – These lights won’t just protect you from criminals but will also help prevent accidents. If your outdoor space is too dark, it will be difficult to navigate in. Security lights ensure all areas are well-lit so you don’t trip on the stairs or walk into a bush.
- Help You Feel More Secure – Security lights will also help you feel more secure and comfortable in your property.
Our Security Light Installation Services
Security lighting requires a lot of planning and forethought. You can’t just place the lights at any location and expect them to serve their purpose. Here’s how we plan the installation:
- Determine the Location – Our installers will arrive at your property and carefully assess the grounds. They will take note of all entry and exist points, mark vulnerable areas, and look at the building itself. Based on all the information and measurements they collect, they’ll plan the placement of the fixtures.
- Quality of the Fixtures – We have over 10 years of experience in this industry and are familiar with different products. We will recommend the best security lights in the market and ensure the entire system fits your budget well.
- Security Measures – Criminals will attempt to switch off the lights or damage it so we take steps to protect the fixtures. We make sure the wires that supply power are covered well and placed in a discreet location. We also ensure the lights are placed high above the ground so intruders can’t reach them and cause damage.
If you want to know more about our security lighting or have questions regarding our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Quick Connect. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or enter your details and questions in this contact us form.