Older properties generally have older electrical installations and fixtures; and most also tend to have fewer powerpoints than necessary. The outdoor living trend is on the rise and this means homeowners are finding the need for more powerpoints in alfresco spaces such as patios, decks, outdoor kitchens, poolscapes and other landscaped areas. Outdoor powerpoint installation is very different from indoor electrical installations. We at Quick Connect Electrical have the skill, knowledge and the experience to handle all types of power point installation services for residential and commercial customers.
When do you need outdoor power point installation?
As mentioned at the outset, powerpoint installations may be needed for a variety reasons including:
- If you own an older property or have recently moved into a home or commercial space that has an insufficient number of outdoor powerpoints compared to your needs.
- If you reside in a newly-built home that doesn’t have sufficient powerpoints in the garden, yard and other aldresco areas.
- The power points in these areas aren’t placed at locations you need them.
- You are getting an outdoor feature like an outdoor kitchen built and need some additional power points to support the appliances and equipment that will come there.
- Its never a good idea to use electrical extension cords or power cords to power your appliances and gadgets in the outdoor spaces. This poses an electrical hazard and makes the property look very messy as well.
- If you are getting any additions and extensions built in your yard.
- You are upgrading your existing decking, patio, pool space.
- You want to light up the water features in the outdoor areas.
- Want to add some lighting to the boundary walls, retaining walls or fireplace and fire pit areas.
- If the existing powerpoints in the outdoor spaces seem worn out or are loose.
- If there is arcing – buzzing, hissing sounds
The importance of hiring a professional for outdoor power point installation
Today, the internet is choc-a-bloc with information on how DIY electrical tasks can be handled. There are tutorials, videos and articles on this subject. This leads people to believe that they would be able to handle this outdoor powerpoint installation job themselves. But this is never a good idea. Electrical jobs are always best left to licensed and experienced professionals.
Why hire us?
- We are a leading company that has been operating in this space for over 10 years
- Fully-licensed and insured
- Cater to residential and commercial customers
- Provide guarantees for our work
- Use the best materials and workmanship
- Provide cost-effective solutions
- 24/7 emergency services
- $0 call out fee
For more information on our outdoor powerpoint installation solutions and other services, call Quick Connect Electrical today. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us on 1300 725 894.
and Get $50 Off any service