Many people install halogen downlights on their property and these lend a very unique and attractive look to the property. Downlighting is one of the techniques used in layered lighting and it’s a great way to highlight the beauty of textured walls, beautiful flooring and well-crafted furniture. It works well with other ambient lighting fixtures as well as spot lights and ceiling lights to illuminate indoor spaces and create the right ambience in your home or commercial property.
Downlights are also installed in alfresco areas, retaining walls and boundary walls as well as exterior walls of structures to add to the aesthetics of the space. But halogen lights emit heat along with the light and when you use them extensively, that also escalates your electricity bills significantly.
This is why we at Quick Connect Electrical recommend the use of LED downlights in the indoor and outdoor spaces of residential and commercial properties. We are a fully-licensed and insured company that has been operating in this space for over 10 years now and know what it takes to provide customers prompt, professional and high quality services. But in addition to providing high-grade solutions, we also focus on providing you value for money and solutions that will add to the energy-efficiency of your home and help reduce your utility bills. This is where LED downlight installations come into the picture.
The benefits of LED downlighting
- LED lights are 80% more energy-efficient than standard bulbs and with regular use, you will find there is a significant drop in your electricity bills
- These bulbs can provide up to 50,000 hours of illumination and can easily last for 10-15 years depending on the number of hours they are used per day.
- Today, the best LED downlight fittings manufacturers launch products that are sleek and elegant and available in a range of colours. This gives you the design flexibility to create the kind of look you want on your property
- Since they have such a long operational life, maintenance is easy
- LED bulbs are highly eco-friendly as they do not contain any toxic materials
- These bulbs are 100% recyclable, making them some of the most environment-friendly lighting options.
While the upfront cost of LED bulbs and fixtures is higher than traditional halogen and CFL bulbs, the former provide you value in the long term, which makes them extremely cost-effective.
Cost-effective LED donwlight installations
Regardless of how you look at it, LED downlight installations are a smart money saving choice. However, you need to hire experts for the job. We can provide you all the information you need about these downlights and handle the installation expertly and professionally.
For more information on our regular and emergency services, call Quick Connect Electrical today. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us on 1300 725 894.
and Get $50 Off any service