The summer months are perfect for spending time with family and friends in the outdoor spaces of your home. While these areas are quite useable during the daytime, you can use them optimally in the evening or night only if you have the right type of lighting installed in the yard and garden area., Here are some ideas and things to consider while installing outdoor lighting on your residential property:
The right types of lights
When it comes to lighting for outdoor spaces, homeowners often make the mistake of installing only a few floodlights in different areas of the property or along the exterior walls of their homes. While this type of lighting may provide illumination, it doesn’t do much for the aesthetics and ambience of your garden. Some of the different types of lights that we at Quick Connect Electrical can install in your yard spaces are:
- Lamp posts
- Paver lights
- Boundary wall and gate post lights
- Patio and deck lighting
- Garden step lights
- Recessed lighting
- Underwater lights in ponds, fountains and waterfalls
- Lights near outdoor living features such as fireplaces, fire pits, pergola, outdoor kitchens
- Poolscape lighting
- Fairy lights around the trees and bushes in the garden
- Solar lights for various areas in the landscape
- Motion sensor lights
- Security lighting
Energy-efficient garden lighting
While these different types of lights look great in the outdoor spaces, they can increase your energy bills substantially. This is why we recommend the use of LED bulbs. These are 80 percent more energy-efficient than standard lights. They emit cool light which means your plants and trees don’t get impacted by heat from the lights. LED light fixtures provide 30,000- 40,000 hours of illumination which makes them low maintenance features.
Some aspects we keep in view
- When we handle outdoor lighting installations, you can rest assured that the work will be completed expertly.
- The best outdoor grade light fittings and fixtures will be used and all we will make sure that the grounding is done well.
- If extra power points are required for plugging in any appliances, devices or light features, we can handle that job for you too.
- Our electricians generally position these on garden walls or the exterior walls of your home and ensure so that they don’t come into contact with water from the garden spaces.
We are the experts that handle every single outdoor lighting installation job in a customised and professional manner. Quick Connect Electrical can provide excellent power point installation, replacement, and repair services at very cost-effective pricing. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. Regardless of what your requirement is, we can provide you the best services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us at this number- 1300 725 894; you are assured of prompt and expert services at all times.
and Get $50 Off any service