Chandeliers have been around for centuries now and they still haven’t lost their appeal. If you want to bring class and elegance into a room, all your need to do is install a beautiful chandelier with the right lighting. This fixture adds dimension to the ceiling and helps with the flow of design in any room. At Quick Connect, we have handled scores of chandeliers installation jobs on residential and commercial properties. We will help you choose the right chandelier and install it carefully on your ceiling.
Chandeliers for Different Rooms
Chandeliers are more popular with our residential clients than the commercial ones. While some businesses install these lighting fixtures in their offices, foyers, and entryways, most will stick with traditional task lighting or something equally functional. Residential clients are more willing to experiment and love to install chandeliers in different areas of their home. Here are some of the common places in which we can install chandelier lights for you:
- Dining Room – Chandeliers are most commonly installed in dining rooms. They’re usually placed directly over the dining table and create a great ambiance that all diners can enjoy.
- Kitchens – A kitchen isn’t a great place for fancy and intricate crystal chandeliers, but you can install pieces made from glass, metal, wood, and other such materials. These chandeliers will add an interesting design element to the kitchen and make it look more beautiful.
- Entryway – The entryway is another popular spot for chandelier installation because these fixtures can illuminate the entire space and create a warm, welcoming ambiance in it that your guests will appreciate.
- Living Room – Many homeowners install chandeliers in their living rooms, especially when they want to add a special touch of luxury to the space.
- Other Options – You can also install chandeliers in bathrooms, libraries, and sunrooms. The size of the fixture will depend on the size of the room so if your bathroom or sunroom is small, you would have to install a small chandelier.
How Can We Help?
We’ve been a part of this industry for over 10 years so we’re very familiar with the process of installing chandeliers. Our certified and experienced electricians will install this fixture carefully and in the right location. Here’s how we can help you:
- Help You Choose – Chandeliers can easily overwhelm the entire room and disrupt its flow of design. Our electricians will help you choose the right size and shape of the chandelier to ensure it fits right in.
- Careful Installation – Chandeliers can be tricky to install, especially if they’re large and intricate. Our electricians are very careful and make sure the chandelier isn’t damaged during the installation process. We also make sure it’s security anchored to the ceiling and unlikely to call.
If you want to know more about chandelier lights and chandelier installation or have questions regarding our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Quick Connect. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or enter your details and questions in this contact us form.