In the recent years, programmable thermostats have become quite a standard installation on residential properties across Australia. Many homeowners are now finding that making this simple change from manual thermostats to programmable ones offer numerous benefits to their wallet, home and comfort.
Some homeowners try to turn this into a DIY project, but that is never a good idea. If you want the warranty of the fixture to remain intact and want the system to function well, it’s best to call in expert electricians to handle the job. Adding programmable thermostats to your air conditioning, heating, and ventilation unit is a job that we at Quick Connect Electrical can handle for you. The older unit will be removed from its position on the wall and the wiring will be reconnected to the programmable thermostat.
When used in the HVAC systems, thermostats contain the equipment and the controls to sense the temperature of an area or room and turn the fan, AC, or heating on and off to ensure that the levels set by the user are maintained at all times. Whether you add this existing heating and air conditioning system or it’s a part of a new installation, a programmable thermostat is decidedly one of the most high-impact and cost-effective home improvements you can make. Not only does this have a positive impact on your indoor environment’s comfort levels, but helps reduce your utility bills as well.
Programmable thermostats- the benefits
There are a number of benefits to getting programmable thermostats installed, such as:
- Increased comfort
- You can maintain the indoor temperature range to complement your comfort needs.
- Your home will be comfortable whenever you walk in without having to waste any energy during the night or day.
- If you prefer your room to be warm or cool while getting to bed or waking up, you can set your bedroom’s temperature to change during the hours just after you fall asleep, and before you wake up in the morning, or both.
- Fewer trips to get to access your thermostat controls.
- You can alter the settings as infrequently/often as you want.
- There is a remote function and you can control the system from other rooms in your house
- The smart models also provide the functionality for remote access via the internet or mobile phone
- Energy Saver
- Allows you to locate & maintain the balance between energy usage and comfort, either when you’re away or present.
- You can manage the overall temperature of the indoor spaces based on the time, as well as the temperature sensitivity. This decides how often and how many degrees your air-conditioning system adjusts to changes in indoor temperature.
To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. Regardless of what your requirement is, we can provide you the best services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us at this number- 1300 725 894; you are assured of prompt and expert services at all times.