When you are getting any electrical work done on your property, you need to ensure that the professional has the right licensing. For instance, an electrician who handles powerpoint fittings or wiring installation won’t have the certification to handle main line connections and disconnections.
There are certain electrical jobs that are very complex and need the services of a skilled and specially certified electrician like the ones at Quick Connect Electrical . These professionals are called Level 2 Electricians. This particular accreditation allows the electrician to offer specialised electrical connection and installation services. Energy companies such as Ausgrid and Enedeavor Energy provide these certifications. An electrician with this certification can work near the main connections provided by these energy companies and they can provide a variety of service such as:
- Reconnections & disconnections- A Level 2 electrician can establish service line connections between the electricity network and the customer’s property. They are able to disconnect the consumer mains from underground as well as the overhead lines. In addition they can reconnect lines that had been disconnected in the past and can establish temporary connections too.
- Energising and metering- These professionals can install the main meters and energise the service. They are also certified to install off-peak meters, solar panels, replace older meters and relay switches with newer equipment wherever necessary. They can recommend the right product sand install outdoor and indoor electrical fittings.
- Overhead and underground serving- A level 2 electrician can install & repair underground and overhead service main connections as required. They are required to get permission from the company before commencing the work; but having the Level 2 accreditation makes the job easy. The experts can replace old or malfunctioning fuses, connect the lines to the electricity supply mains and can replace actives and neutral links.
- Service Upgrades – If you require any service upgrades or need to install additional electrical lines, a Level 2 electrician can handle that job too. They have the certification, licensing, the right tools and experience to handle these jobs.
- Repairing Damaged Cables – The Sydney climate can get pretty hot in the summer months and the cable insulation can get damaged in the heat. When the copper wiring within, gets exposed to the air, it can cause a range of problems that have to be repaired without delay. If you receive a notice from your service provider about a defect notice, you should call a Level 2 electrician. They will inspect and replace or repair the lines as required.
Quick Connect Electrical has been in this business for a number of years and knows what it takes to provide customers with excellent electrical services. To check if we serve your area, just enter your pin code in the box on the right of the page. See what our customers are saying about our company & services. For an emergency electrician in Sydney, any time of the day or night, call us at this number- 1300 725 894.