LED lighting is one of the best and most efficient ways to save money on your energy bills. These lighting systems are sleek, provide bright light, don’t consume as much electricity as other options, and don’t emit as much heat. At Quick Connect, we always recommend LED lighting to our clients who want to make their properties more energy efficient. While the initial investment can be a little high, you save a lot of money on your energy bills in the long-term.
Things You Need to Know About LED Lighting
Light Emitting Diode is the latest in lighting technology and has become very popular in recent years. People hesitated to adapt this technology in their homes and commercial properties because LED lights used to be quite expensive. However, the prices have now considerably o reduced, and these lights are quite affordable. While halogens and fluorescents are still cheaper, the price different isn’t wide enough to disregard LED completely. Here are some things you need to know about LED lighting:
- LED lights are small and compact so they can easily fit into tight spaces. They’re also quite bright so they will provide adequate illumination despite their small size.
- These bulbs use 85% of the energy supplied to them to create light while only 15% generates heat. This ensures the bulbs are cooler to touch.
- LED bulbs are great of task lighting as they emit light in one direction. However, if you want all-round illumination, you can purchase omnidirectional bulbs.
- LEDs start immediately after you switch them on. Unlike CFLs, there’s no delay in reaching full brightness.
- These bulbs will last at least 3 times longer than regular CFLs and 25 times longer than halogen and incandescent lights.
- You can find LED bulbs in different colours, so you won’t be forced to install the sharp, clinical, and white coloured light in your property. You can purchase bulbs with warmer hues if you prefer a softer light.
How Can We Help With LED Lighting?
We’ve been a part of this industry for a long time and understand how LED lights work. We know how to install a full lighting system on properties of all sizes. Here’s what we can do for you:
- We will consider your lighting requirements carefully and develop a plan to ensure all areas of your property are well-lit.
- Our experts will recommend the best products and lighting systems for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- We will also advice you on your budget and help you save on upfront costs as well. We will offer an accurate quote to help you plan your expenses.
- Our installers will use suitable products from landscape, accent, task, underwater, and other such LED lighting requirements.
If you want to know more about LED lighting or have questions regarding our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Quick Connect. You can call us on 1300 725 894 or enter your details and questions in this contact us form.